Regulated by the Department of Banking and Insurance, the Fund provides opportunities to:
- Predict and control future costs
- Preserve local control over your insurance plan
- Influence claim costs through better program management
- Improve negotiating clout with carrier and administrators
- Create operating efficiencies
- Negotiate more favorable administrative costs
The Southern Jersey Fund and its members place an emphasis on preventative care and wellness. All employees have access to wellness portals and personal health coaching.
The Fund also offers an accessible claims appeal process that assures employees and dependents have coverage concerns addressed with care and discretion.
The Southern Jersey Fund offers a variety of plan designs needed by its members to comply with collective contracting agreements. In addition, the Fund is offering plans similar to those offered by the private sector including High Deductible Health Savings Account and Health Reimbursement Account plans.